CHOOSE THE PLAN BELOW THAT WILL BEST SUIT YOUR NEEDS:
PLAN 1:Designs only (items 1 through 4) PLAN 2:Design/Complete package (add items 5 through 11)
1.I will visit your site and consult with you to discuss your design objectives and alternatives. This will be in-person, if applicable. Internet clients:Easy for you via phone, e-mail, digital photos and fax transmissions. Payment via internet will be for specific services and noted as such.
2.An additional appointment might be necessary to take photographs and field measurements in preparation to draw existing floor plan, if applicable.
Internet clients: Use postal services, digital photos and fax transmissions. Internet clients will be sent a thorough questionnaire concerning information needed in drawing their project.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CLIENTS:
- A current copy of your lot survey and deed restrictions, if any, will be required. - All information required by your local building officials must be provided. - Should Local Building Officials require a review and certification of said plans by an architect,engineer and other professionals, or require an updated land survey, it shall be done so at the Owner(s) expense. - Construction of these plans should not be undertaken without a professional who can construct said project. - Payment for services will be agreed upon and an agreement signed or via e-mail confirmation will initiate the process.
ALL-PRO HOME SERVICES' POLICIES:
- All-Pro Home Services is not an Architect or Engineer. - Any information given by client will not be verified by All-Pro Home Services, so accurate and completeinformation is required. - Should information be given in error, All-Pro Home Services shall not be responsible for redrawing without payment for such services and paid in full before initiating such service. - The purchaser and/or builder of these plans release All-Pro Home Services, its officers, owners, and employees from any claims or legal situations that may occur before, during, any time thereafterthe construction of this project . - No heat calculations, mechanical or plumbing layouts are provided (client must seek licensed professional installers for these areas). - No Material Take Off is provided. - Each Design/Complete package includes 1 full set of plans for the purchaser. -All-Pro Home Services guarantees all services provided herein, Should any revisions or corrections berequired by local building officials as to the construction requirements and specifications noted hereafter (LESS: Certified/Stamp services/surveying) shall be done at NO COST to client(s). These corrections are called "Red Lines".
No designs will be presented to the client unless it is buildable, meets current codes, local regulations and is within the confines of the budget and meets most of the client's requests.
3.All-Pro Home Services will then review all of the compiled information and begin the preliminary design process and conceptual drawings with the floor plan layouts. These are considered "conceptual" floor plans which All-Pro Home Services will provide a MINIMUM of two (2) Designs(but may provide more designs which will be at All-Pro Home Services' discretion at no additional cost to client). Designs will be printed out on 24" x 36" sheets and be delivered, if local. Internet clients will be sent designs in PDF format, via e-mail, for printing at your expense through your local reprographics company. Should you desire designs based upon additional ideas that you wish to incorporate, there will be additional fees incurred.
4. A meeting will be scheduled and all designs will be presented to you.
Internet clients: This step will be via postal service, e-mail and fax transmissions.
NOTICE:If Plan 1 services have been paid for, this will include Elevation views and Floor Plan layout only. There will be only minimum dimensions, no details, no cross sections, no electrical or window/door/cabinet schedules.
These designs will be in 2-D format. 3-D views may be provided (but limited) at All-Pro Home Services' discretion. Additional fees will be required if additional 3-D views are requested. All 3-D's will be on 8"x10" or sent via mail or internet only.
SPECIAL NOTE: At no time will All-Pro Home Services contact you. The time between presenting designs and your meeting with All-Pro Home Services is critical. Your being anxious is natural, but 'rushing' will never be in your best interest.
This presentation completes the Plan 1 contract in full.
If Plan 2 services are requested, the following services are also provided:
5. When ready, the client will contact All-Pro Home Services and schedule a meeting. This will be to consult with you regarding changes to your initial designs in order to create Floor Plan "A". You can make any and all changes as needed here for your designs. All-Pro Home Services will revise and print them for presentation.
Internet clients:May make use of postal service, e-mail or fax transmissions.
6. Floor Plan "A" will be presented to you. Limited elevations views and some dimensions could be provided. You can make any and all changes to Floor Plan "A". This includes elevation views, either in 2-D and/or limited 3-D conceptual views for presentation. When you are ready, contact All-Pro Home Services for another meeting. Internet clients:May make use of postal service, e-mail or fax transmissions.
7. The next meeting is to discuss changes you requested to Floor Plan "A" in preparation of drawing Floor Plan "B".In some cases, Floor Plan "B" is not required, if your changes are minor. In this case, your approval is given to produce the final construction documents.
Internet clients:May make use of postal service, e-mail or fax transmissions.
-FINAL PRELIMINARY PLANS: 8.Another meeting will be scheduled to present Floor Plan "B" to you. At this time, you are allowed to change only the interior layout. Exterior walls are to remain 'as is' or additional fees will be required. Changing the size of the foundation will be subject to additional costs, payable at the time of review.
9. When you are ready, contact All-Pro Home Services for another meeting to discuss changes to Floor Plan "B" Changing the size of the foundation will be subject to additional costs, payable at the time of review.
10. Even though during the process of reviewing floor plans, 3D views may have been presented of the exterior and interior (pending a need for it). Those will be defined further with the final Floor Plan "C". This is the final presentation before completing the Final Construction Documents(working drawings for city officials/contractors). Once again, some limited elevations views, revised floor layouts and dimensions may be provided. At this time, all final specifications will have to be submitted, if not done so already. This is important as to providing all the notes on the final construction documents.
Internet clients: May make use of postal service, e-mail or fax transmissions.
-FINAL CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS: 11. Upon completion of the preliminary plans and notification from you that they are correct, the final construction documents will be made. This will include dimensions, various drawings, window/door/cabinet schedules and details pertinent to the construction of the project (see below in next section). This process can take between 1-3 weeks pending on-going projects.
Initially, 2 to 3 sets (pending your City requirements) are usually submitted to your local building officials for Permit Application.As we strive to be accurate in all the information on the plans, there may be occassions when the Plan Reviewer requires more information than normally needed. When this is done, they make notes on the plans (also known as"RED LINES") and at that point, we must make any changes per their request. When this is done, the plans are resubmitted for approval.There is no extra charges for making any correctionsthat may be doneUNLESS they are requiring a Stamped or Sealed set of drawings. All printing costs for plans that have been corrected are payable by Owner.
CLIENTS RECEIVE FINAL PLAN SET VIA PDF ONLY. THESE WILL BE EMAILED TO CLIENT AND PERMISSION IS GRANTED TO MAKE HARD COPIES THROGH YOUR REPROGRAPHICS PROVIDER AS NEEDED FOR BUILDING PERMIT - CONTRACTOR - SUBCONTRACTORS.
CONTRACT EXPIRES 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF ACCEPTANCE. FINAL REVISION CHANGES MUST BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION DATE. TO REACTIVATE THIS CONTRACT, IF ACCEPTED BY ALL-PRO HOME SERVICES AND IF WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF THE EXPIRED DATE OF THIS CONTRACT, A FEE OF $500.00 WILL BE DUE.
Unfortunately, delays may be incurred at times due to client load and emergency plan change requests. As such, an extension of this 90-day contract will be granted to all clients of All-Pro Home Services when applicable for a reasonable length of time.
We serve Sun City, Sun City West, Sun City Grand, Surprise, El-Mirage, Peoria, Glendale, Tempe, Phoenix, Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Flagstaff, Wickenburg, Prescott, Sedona, Maricopa County, Coconino County, Pinal County. If you reside outside Arizona, no problem...just give us a call!